Tween and Teen Confidence Building Workshop
January 17, 18 & 19
Friday, January 17, 4:30 pm-6:30 pm
Saturday, January 18, 10 am-12 pm
Sunday, January 19, 3 pm-5 pm
June 12, 13 & 14
Friday, June 12, 4:30 pm-6:30 pm
Saturday, June 13, 10 am-12 pm
Sunday, June 14, 3 pm-5 pm
Raising a tween and teen in our current day is challenging and confusing, and we want to help! We have created a workshop just for tweens, teens, and anywhere in be-tween! In our amazing workshop, we will build your child’s confidence through inspiring messages, self-care and hygiene tips, including hair and makeup tutorials, and social etiquette lessons. She’ll also choose a new outfit, learn how to walk with confidence, speak on a microphone, participate in a YouTube video, and put it all together in a runway show for her friends and family.
The workshop is a total of 6-8 hours (depending on the number of participants) and open to ages 9 and up. This workshop is not limited to girls who take dance at CDW but for all girls in the community.
- Inspirational lesson on self-care while staying confident and positive
- Nutrition, health, and wellness tips
- Hygiene tips
- Table etiquette
- Social etiquette
- Walk with confidence
- Speak on a microphone
- Hair tutorial
- Makeup tutorial catered to the girl’s age
- Skin care
- Put it all together – Etiquette, walking, speaking, hair, makeup, and hygiene, as well as lots of love and inspiring messages
- Dress rehearsal for the fashion show
- Fashion show presentation
- Certificate of Completion
We are offering 2 Workshops:
- Friday, January 17, 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm – Session 1
- Saturday, January 18, 10 am to 12 pm – Session 2 and 3
- Sunday, January 19, 3 pm to 5 pm – Session 4 and 5
- Friday, June 12, 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm – Session 1
- Saturday, June 13, 10 am to 12 pm – Session 2 and 3
- Sunday, June 14, 3 pm to 5 pm – Session 4 and 5
Cost: $395. Includes: A confident girl with grace and poise! Runway outfit, public speaking skills, inspirational information packet of learned material, two step facial care products, and more. Girls are welcome to attend both workshop weekends, but each are priced separately.
Workshops are a total of 6 -8 hours depending on the number of participants.
Your daughter can shop with our vendors and choose an outfit for her BIG Fashion Show Debut! Pre-order a new outfit from our selections that she will model in the runway show. The wardrobe choices are from Lillie B. Tween and Matilda Jane. Outfits are included in the price of the workshop. Yippee!!!
Call 912.399.1417 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your daughter for the workshop.